Nevada NFIB Workers' Compensation Program
EMPLOYERS®, America’s small business insurance specialist®, and the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), the nation’s leading small business association, have joined forces to provide a 5% discount in addition to already competitive rates on workers’ compensation insurance for eligible members in Nevada.
- A 5% discount on an EMPLOYERS workers' compensation policy*
- Payment plans, with minimum premiums as low as $500
- Rigorous and effective local claim management
- Loss control experts
- State-of-the-art on-line loss control resources
- Managed care services
- Aggressive pursuit of fraud and subrogation
- Return-to-work programs
Become a Member
There are two ways to join the NFIB immediately:
- Join online! Log on to www.nfib.com and enter NVWC as the promo code on the NFIB join page.
- Call 800-NFIB-NOW (800-634-2669)! Call the NFIB directly and provide NVWC as the promo code.
To get more information or to receive a quote from a Nevada insurance agent, fill out the form on this page or call 866-563-2759.
Want to Learn More About EMPLOYERS?
*NFIB membership is required to receive the 5% Program discount on EMPLOYERS insurance policies. Not all members will qualify for coverage, and members can be removed from the Program based on claims experience. NFIB membership does not guarantee insurance coverage.
Copyright © 2011 EMPLOYERS. In Nevada, insurance is offered through Employers Insurance Company of Nevada, Employers Compensation Insurance Company and Employers Preferred Insurance Company, which are not affiliated with NFIB. Contact your insurance agent or go to www.employers.com for more information. Not all insurers do business in all jurisdictions. A forward-looking statements disclaimer is an integral part of this website.
NFIB Member Benefits are offered by third-parties through contractual arrangements with the NFIB Member Services Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NFIB, or one of its affiliated insurance agencies. NFIB’s insurance programs are conducted through MSC Insurance Agency of Tennessee, LLC, CA Lic# 0C77420, which is qualified to do business in all of the states in which it operates.